People who attack animals or key cars or slice tires, I never understand. It's people who don't have the testicular ability to pony up to someone's face.
Hope your dog ends up ok
People, I have a black lab and he is a very gentle dog. This morning he came home and had been shot! I just got back from the vet andthey are trying to fix him up. The thing is, if my dog was bothering you or anyone, why not come to me and I would have done something. Just shooting someone's pet is like shooting a family member. I hope whoever did this reads this forum, because I want you to know one thing, JUST DON'T LET ME FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
People who attack animals or key cars or slice tires, I never understand. It's people who don't have the testicular ability to pony up to someone's face.
Hope your dog ends up ok
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Gonna take a whole lot of staples, stitches and antibiotics, but I believe he will pull through. Thanks
A sign of the times. People don't care for people, so don't expect them to be animal lovers either.
More evidence of why stupid people shouldn't breed. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I've been in your shoes before and ended up spending a couple thousand bucks before my Butkus was back on his paws. Man, that was 25 years ago. Wonder how much that $2,000 would translate into at today's prices???
Hate that about your dog. Hope he gets through this O.K.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
man, I hate that. I can't stand it when people do stupid things just to be mean.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Lets not abuse the second amendment. Use your gun the right way and not on other people's dogs. I never understood people who harmed someone else's pet. The dog is a friendly dog who wouldn't hurt a flea if given the chance. If it was someone at school and he was bothering that person why not talk to me and I'd talk to cdawg about it?
People are idiots sometimes.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
hey i got my begal stollen about 2 months ago...collar and everything
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Perhaps you shouldn't let your animal run freely.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
It's pretty sad how people treat other people's pets. If it ain't their pet then they should respect it. If a dog is bothering you then find out the owner and tell him or her. Surely it ain't that hard to find the owner in neighborhoods like these.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
my dogs don't stay outside while we are not home. I've heard too many stories about animals being stolen out of peoples yards. We have our front yard fenced so our dog's don't run free but that wouldn't stop someone from opening the gate and taking them.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks